Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Months


Dear Harper,
You are two months old. I cannot believe it. Where is time going? I swear each and every day you get bigger. I'm loving your personality which is also starting to come through more and more. You smile at us and "talk" to us all the time. You also are very alert. You have big beautiful eyes and they always seem to be taking everything in. You'd rather explore your surroundings than nap. If you ever get fussy all we have to do is hold you up so you can see everything around you. You are also very independent. You would hold your bottle and pacifier if you could. You certainly try to anyways. You are also very strong. You hold your head up so well and pack quite the kick. Sometimes I think you are going to be a soccer player or maybe a swimmer. You love all your friends like Liz and Robyn and have no problem being passed around. You are one loved little girl. Your current favorite things are going on a walk, your play mat, and your black and white animal book. You get so excited at all the creatures. A lot of people think you look just like your daddy but I see me in you too. A nice combination of the both of us.

Harper Leigh I don't think I could ever convey in to words the joy that you bring to me. I tear up at least once a day when I look at you and sometimes I feel like my heart will burst. It sounds strange to say this but you bring me to life. Because of you I experience every emotion on an almost daily basis. You bring my life purpose. I love being your mother.

Thank you for letting me share in the moments with you as you discover the world around you. Thank you for letting me help mold you and love you.

I can't wait to see what the next month has in store.

Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment