Friday, October 26, 2012
Friday's Letters
Dear Mornings, You are my favorite. I like to sit curled up on the couch with my coffee in hand and reflect on my life and your calm quietness allows me to do so. Dear Husband, We have had some really important talks lately. Thank you for growing with me and loving me. I'm so lucky to have you. Dear Harper, I see more and more of a big girl when I look at you. I love every moment spent with you. Lately you love talking and even though our conversations have no words I get you. Dear Cooler Weather, Where are you? Do you not understand that I'm dying to wear my boots and sweaters? Dear Avett Brothers, I cannot get over the beauty of this song. Through my Prayers brings me to tears every time. Dear Nikkon, You are the most amazing camera ever. I have been practicing with you a lot lately. In fact I took the above pictures with you the other day. Thank you for capturing life. Dear Lamb Chop, You were the best 7.00 I have ever spent. You are the first toy Harper cannot get enough of. Its the little things. Dear Montana, I miss your cool crisp air and snow covered mountains. You'd let me wear my sweaters for sure. Dear Friday, I can't believe you are actually here. Ever since becoming a mom I'm not sure what day it ever is. Dear New Followers, Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for following. Dear God, Thank you for constantly teaching me new things. For helping me see things for what they are. For blessing me with Jason and Harper. For creating me. You blow my mind daily. Dear Weekend, As always I'm excited to see what you have in store.
Labels:
Friday's Letters,
Life,
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like some cooler weather, I can send some from Germany? It's cooling off too quickly for my taste, we're skipping right into winter now :( I'm loving your photos, hopefully you'll post more for next week's letters! Have a wonderful weekend :) p.s. Please thank your husband for his service! It's always wonderful to find a fellow military spouse in the blog world
ReplyDeletevia the Letters link-up,
English
www.befreckled.blogspot.com
So, I had thought you stopped blogging and then today like 20 posts randomly showed up in my reader (weird), I am so happy you're back and that I can catch up on the past million posts that I missed.
ReplyDeletemy heart just melted at that smile!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a relaxing weekend! stop by thechiffondiary.com & say hello!
Harper is so cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll Harper is! She is seriously so SO cute :) I found you via the Friday Chaos blog hop - you have such a fabulous blog. I am looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteAbby
Everyday with Hazel Mae
Harper is adorable!
ReplyDeleteGlad I found your blog
Thank you for linking up at the Friday Chaos.
Have a nice weekend
Kerry @ www.ohsoamelia.com
I found you through the Friday's Letters bloghop and am a new follower ;-). Awe, love the name Harper. If you want cold weather, come to Michigan, well every other day lol. I absolutely love the new pictures. I absolutely want a Nikon so bad!!
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you the weather for the weekend. It's about 50 here. Definitely sweater and boots weather. I'm not quite ready for it.
ReplyDelete