I am still on the fence about the Mindy Project. I guess I am trying to get behind the humor and try to figure out where they are going with it. I feel like it's a lot of pointless, shameless "OMG look at me I'm so funny" stuff but I still want to watch. I want to like it!
Ahhh Harper is one of our top names next time around! Love it! And I wondered how the mindy project was. She was pretty hilarious on The Office, but the previews looked so-so. I'll have to check that one out :) And hooray! Another fellow military wife! I super ♥ your blog by the way. So cute. We must have very similar taste. :D
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Happy I found you! Following you now mama! :)
I love mindy! I read her book and my boyfriend would look at me like i was crazy when i would burst out laughing. shes a funny girl, that one!
ReplyDeletexo michelle
peggyandbea.blogspot.com
I am still on the fence about the Mindy Project. I guess I am trying to get behind the humor and try to figure out where they are going with it. I feel like it's a lot of pointless, shameless "OMG look at me I'm so funny" stuff but I still want to watch. I want to like it!
ReplyDeleteLove the name harper! What is this mindy project you speak of?!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the blog hop!Love your blog!Happy to have found it!:)Have a great weekend!http://www.erika-shineon.com/ stop by and say hi!:)
ReplyDeleteAhhh Harper is one of our top names next time around! Love it! And I wondered how the mindy project was. She was pretty hilarious on The Office, but the previews looked so-so. I'll have to check that one out :) And hooray! Another fellow military wife! I super ♥ your blog by the way. So cute. We must have very similar taste. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up with us! Happy I found you! Following you now mama! :)
♥Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com