Yesterday. Ugh. What an awful day. I'm still upset about it. Why? Because it started out perfect. I woke up early, excited for a whole day to myself. A day filled with a little target, Starbucks, and a doctors appointment. I mean really what is more perfect than that? Sadly the day became one of those days. You know where everything goes wrong.
As I got to Target it was perfect. I first stopped at Starbucks and got myself a Mocha Frappuccino and filled my cart with goodies. Mostly things I didn't need of course. But isn't that typical of Target? As I approached the register there was only one cashier. The woman in front of me bought what seemed like the entire store then at the end realized she forgot some things and would be back later. Awesome. There was 20 minutes wasted. Then it was my turn. The cashier paid no attention as to what she put in the bags, crammed them full, and threw them back into my cart. I get to my car and realize not one but all of my bags were ripped. This was just the beginning of my crappy day.
After Target my pregnancy brain distracted me and I missed my turn to get to my Doctors appointment. I got lost. In a place I have now been numerous times. Naturally I cried the entire time. Finally I found my way back to where I needed to be. As I got to the parking lot at the hospital where my Ob-Gyn is located I pulled into a close parking spot only to be flipped off and honked at by some middle aged woman for taking the spot. Um I'm about to have a baby lady do I not deserve to park close?
As I got on the elevator to go to my appointment it was packed and we stopped on every single floor. I finally made it in to my appointment late due to all the stopping and me getting lost and I found out my baby girl was breech. At my next appointment I will have an Ultrasound. If she is still breech my doctor will try and turn her and if that doesn't work it looks like I'll more than likely be delivering via csection. Don't get me wrong I'm not against it but for my first child I kind of wanted to deliver the normal way. So keep your fingers crossed for me.
After the Doctors appointment I returned home and stopped at the bank to pay our car payment. At the bank some punk kid ran in front of my car not even looking to walk to his car. Then the tellers proceeded to tell me how huge I was AND a man asked if I was pregnant. I mean obviously I am. When did people become so rude?
After all of that crap I was so relieved to be home. Lucky for me Sara Bareilles wrote a song that I constantly sing in my head when people suck. You can listen to it up above. I apologize for she cusses in it but if I'm being honest that is my favorite part. This song just makes me feel better. So take that fun haters.
Today by the way has gone much better. TGIF.
That song is freakin awesome! It shall be my new "people suck" anthem- thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm very happy today is going better! Have a great weekend!
Bah, so sorry for your crummy day :(
ReplyDeleteYesterday was pretty awful for me too. Praying for that little lady to flip!!!